first graphic


The connection applications need to be completed and submitted along with fees to the Elko County Fiscal Affairs Department at 540 Court Street, Suite 101, Elko, Nevada 89801.

For information call 775-753-7073.
Doc app

Document Center

The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.

Categories always sorted by seq (sub-categories sorted within each category)
Documents sorted by SEQ in Ascending Order within category

Utility System Connections4 documents

Water Systems3 documents

  • Jarbidge Water
    document seq 0.00
  • Montello Water
    document seq 0.00
  • Tuscarora Water
    document seq 0.00

Sewer System1 document

  • Montello Sewer
    document seq 0.00